Printing T & C
Please read all terms and conditions before placing an order. By placing an order, you agree to be bound by the following:
- By placing an order through the Seren Print website you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are resident in the United Kingdom.
- Once an order is placed, you will not have any right to cancel because cancellation rights do not apply to the sale of custom-made articles.
- All specified delivery dates are estimates and are not fixed. Given delivery dates are estimated based on when we believe the products will arrive with the customer.
- Any given delivery date is dependant upon receipt and confirmation by Seren Print of all requirements for the order to proceed to production. The order will only be worked after receipt of payment. If payment is not received within the same day of the order, the delivery date maybe increased by 1 working day per day after the order is placed. The delivery date is calculated using a 5 day working week - Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. We do not offer weekend delivery.
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of dispatch. Seren Print will not be liable for delays caused by the courier.
- Ownership of ordered products will only pass to you when Seren Print receives all outstanding payments, including delivery charges.
- Due to the large amount of products listed on Seren Print's website, it is possible that on occasion some items might be priced incorrectly. All prices will be checked by Seren Print upon receipt of order and if you are unwilling to accept the a corrected price, we reserve the right to reject your order and provide you a full refund.
- Unless specified otherwise on the Order Confirmation, the gross total price will be due for payment immediately. No orders will be fulfilled without payment unless an agreement has been made with Seren Print before an order is placed.
- Unless an agreement has been made with Seren Print, printed content will be created and supplied by you. Error-free printing is not guaranteed in the case of unsupported data formats.
- It is your responsibility to check print data to determine it is both correct and suitable for your order before sending it to us for production. We will not check the print data for design mistakes or spelling errors. The customer alone will assume responsibility for any errors in the printed products owing to incorrect data provided.
- Only through prior agreement will formats other than those specified by the Seren Print website be used for production. If any errors occur within the finished product as a result of using unspecified formats, responsibility will lay with the customer and not Seren Print.
- Only through prior agreement will we convert print data not sent in CMYK mode, but such conversions will be at the risk of the customer. Conversion of RGB data or ICC colour profiles can result in deviations in colour from the original and we will not be liable for these deviations.
- Blatant defects in delivered products must be reported to Seren Print within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Slight deviations in colour will not be regarded as defects.
- Although we always try to ensure correct quantities are delivered, quantities can differ by up to +/- 10% of the target total.
- Seren Print has no influence over content printed. By placing your order, you agree to state that you have all rights to use, disseminate and publish the data you have sent, including text and photographic content. You agree to take liability for data you supply and you confirm it does not infringe proprietary rights of third parties and that printed matter does not contained content that will violate copyright law. You will indemnify us without reservation if any claim is asserted against Seren Print or it's owner, due to infringement is acted upon, copyright breaches in particular, as a result of the use of data provided by you.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of an order, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our written consent.
- Seren Print will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay to any orders caused by events outside its reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- Any information provided by customers will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 (http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/ukpga_19980029_en_1).
- Seren Print will not sell, rent or share customers information with third parties except delivery companies and when customer permission is given.